6.28.2020

Update

It's not that I'm out of music to post here, but I want to share my favorite music, and am no longer going to limit myself to artists that I presume won't be copyrighted due to their obscurity. Hence, Noise and I will be uploading whatever we want, regardless of that.

Our website is to not take away money from the bands that we present here, we want you to support them directly through their bandcamps and other sources. As said, we will taken anything down if the respectful copyright owner contracts us and requests that they do. We do not make money or run ads on here or our Youtube, because we do not own the rights and therefore it wouldn't be right to profit. We do this for the love of it.

Meanwhile, enjoy what we have on here. Our goal is to make this music as accessible as possible, meaning we don't want money to be a deterrent for people who want good quality audio files.

-Joemoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!