9.19.2020

Various Artists - 2020 - A Compilation... For Dad


1) The Farewell-Phrases  (Dryconditons)
2) A Breath Of Water (As Cities Burn)
3) Go On (Taking Back Sunday)
4) This Side You've Never Seen (Demo) (The December Drive)
5) Harbor (Instrumental) (I Create)
6) You Are In My Blind Spot (Single State Of Man)
7) ניסים (Korea)
8) On Earth, as It Is in Heaven (Old Gray)
9) Вечное никогда (Sedativ)
10) Intro (Yfere)
11) Ceviche (Colorchromatic)
12) Still Breathing (Stars Hide Fire)
13) Maps (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
14) Němý Chlapec (Esazlesa) 
15) Instrumental One (I Spoke)
16) 線路は続くよ(3cm Tour)
17) Broken (Nolan Reese)
18) Endure (We Came Out Like Tigers)
19) A Message To Dad

"A compilation I put together for my Dad. One physical copy in existence. Unofficial."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!