12.08.2021

File Updates - The Goodbye Celebration

Yes, another post on this band.

Okay, "Ocalla" has been found by Brendan FryCook which for organization purposes, it would make more sense to lump all the demo tracks from their 2004 demo into a Misc. Demos post (and leave the tracks from "Ocalla" on its own post instead). 
The track listing is different from that listed on their Myspace... but being that Myspace's data has been proven screwy time and time again, I'll take the id3's word on it because I don't see the Myspace version appear anywhere else and this version of "Ocalla" does in two instances on slsk (which I cross-referenced with biti gluasarus' files); additionally the production sounds consistent enough for this to be the proper listing. If I'm wrong, and this isn't "Ocalla", I'll update it again haha.

Another demo, "Suitcase", was found by gluasarus (from an unknown year but I assume to be somewhere in between '03 and '04). Thanks to both of you for helping piece their discography together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!