7.06.2023

File Updates - The Goodbye Celebration

Alright, sorry for another update post on this band, I got some big news.

For my priority Wishlist entry, "Spin His Record... It Makes Your Heart Beat", the day I went on vacation my man Heathcliff sent me the full EP from his buddy rs.jack. This includes higher quality files as well as track 3, "Courage, A Computer Screen, And A Keyboard"! I also fixed the track listing based off of what the files said (which I think is more accurate from how it flows).

I also fixed the id3s (again) for track 1 and 2 on the Misc. Demos post. Even though they were recorded under A Better Way To Go, they were officially released on their mp3.com page under The Goodbye Celebration... so I just fixed that, sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!