10.11.2019

Romantic Emily - 2009 - When I'll Scream Your Name Out - (Reviewed)


Download (mp3) . Listen on YT
1) Voices
2) When I'll Scream Your Name Out
3) Solo un Attimo
4) Sogni e Lacrime
5) New Sunshine
6) Senza Te
7) Into the Sky
8) Dall'Oggi al Domani
9) Dentro le Parole
10) Saying Sorry
11) [Bonus Demo] Voices (Demo) (2009)
12) [Single] Mr. Brightside (The Killers Cover)

"Among the long list of bands incorporating 'Emily' in their name, Romantic Emily certainly stands out in their powerfully elegant sound. The melodic tones work wonders to emote a vigorous liveliness. To see what I mean, give a Solo un Attimo and Dall'Oggi al Domani a listen. They might follow a lot of the same motifs of mainstream post-hardcore, yet fails to become stale with its formula. This makes me wish I paid more attention in Italian class so I could appreciate it even further."         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!