11.19.2021

Lights Strung Like Stars - 2020 - Fall Demo - (Reviewed)

1) Power Lines, or How We Wondered Where it All Went
2) Like an Apparition, You Were Never Even There
3) Peachleaf Drive
4) Rei Ayanami

"I find myself just blown away by this demo... something about it, I can't put my finger on it. I hate myself for not discovering these guys sooner, I was introduced thanks to The Battle at Kiganjima Island. A lot of aspects remind me of picking up where Merchant Ships, The Kodan Armada and The Brave Little Abacus left off. We are in the onset of a beautiful, emotional, atmospheric screamo scene with so many years of retrospection and material behind us. This 3-piece from West Lafayette, Indiana has some great concepts in the works... I'll post their Janurary EP tomorrow and review that as well, I just really needed to stress the importance of giving these guys a listen as soon as I could. I've listened to this demo like 5 times already."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!