5.06.2022

Pan!cPan!c - 2022 - Singles - (Reviewed)

Download (mp3) . Listen on YT . Soundcloud . VK
1) Вальс обреченных
2) Новый день
3) Осень
4) Осторожно
5) Бой
6) VOSPOMINANIA
7) Самолет DNB

"The extremely talented band from my hometown which I suddenly discovered when I almost accidentally came to the gig where they performed. They play in pretty wide genre range, from mall emo and pop punk to metalcore and chaotic hardcore – and, i have to day, do it great in any style. This is my compilation of their singles and demos what i found on their VK. They also have 4 tracks EP, but guys asked me to not upload it, and I understand it. You anyway can find it on their official pages on VK, SoundCloud and any streaming platform. Please, support them, they really deserve it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!