6.08.2022

Caliban - 1999 - A Small Boy And A Grey Heaven


Download (mp3) . Listen on YT
1) Intro
2) Arena Of Concealment
3) In My Heart
4) Destruction
5) A Small Boy And A Grey Heaven
6) Skit I
7) A Faint Moment Of Fortune
8) Skit II
9) Supervision Until Death
10) Always Following Life
11) Pollution
12) Sylca
13) Intolerance (Ignorance III)
14) De Rebus Que Gerunter
15) Outro

"One of my most favorite metalcore bands and their first album. They went a long way from 1997, when they started as Converge-like oldschool metalcore band, to a moden metalcore flagman in 2000's. When I showed this album to one my friend, he said it sounds like blackened thrash metal. Personally I confide it pretty similar to screamo and emoviolence. Raw guitars, maximally hysterical screams, DIY mastering in general. Here everything is perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!