9.25.2022

File Updates - Aynn, Casey Scores A Goal

More updates from the mp3.com page archive! I was able to grab some info for two artists I've been quite fond of for a good while; Staten Island's Casey Scores A Goal  and Philadelphia's Aynn. I've reorganized/edited the id3s of everything accordingly.

I got clear cut info on the releases attributed with "Staring Without Seeing" and "Pillaging the Pictures". I reorganized everything excluding their 2001 rough demo tracks into a Various post. I moved "April" and "Junior Citizens Rally" from the 2001 Demo to the Various one. 

"Staring Without Seeing" had 7 tracks on it, and a final version for "Surrounding Fault" existed on "Pillaging The Pillagers". Someday hopefully we can find these full releases. "Junior Citizens Rally" was tagged with being from "Of Recent Years Examination" with an unknown date... so I'm not sure what that release's story is.

An official name for Aynn's 2003 demo has been found to be "Lack of a Proper Name". I also updated the cover art to the only media I can attribute to the band; a fanmade music video made by local, Bestcasescenario. The still taken came from Criswell Predicts, Plan 9 from Outer Space (1957). I figured some kind of cover would be better than plain ol' text if possible.

If you haven't heard these bands before, I highly encourage them; they're masterful. CSAG's "April" and Aynn's "For Those Making a Career Out of Being Blue" are my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!