9.22.2022

File Updates - M.F.C. (Merry Fucking Christmas), Five Minute Ride

Through a new archive of mp3.com pages, I was finally able to look at a few band's pages for some info. M.F.C.'s 3 tracks now have proper id3 info on which release they were a part of instead of a 3 song demo. Post has been named to Various instead. Turns out it's from 2002 instead.

I also made a big oopsie; turns out my Five Minute Ride "Bathroom Walls... Lipstick Secrets" post was a complete mess. I don't know how I not only got the track listing wrong, but mislabel-swapped track 5 and 6... no wonder I thought there was a "demo version" of a song floating about. Turns out, that demo was indeed just the final versions of "Don't Look Back To Minnesota" and "November In My Soul" as lightsxdownxlow suggested (sorry man). Here's actual, undeniable proof from an archived mp3.com listing.

So yeah, fixed that. WAV id3s are incorrect still bc I can't edit them without removing the properties but I made sure to fix the names. Third Person can now be downloaded as a bonus demo on the original post. Also the year was wrong too? Apparently? Oh man. It's '04 not '03. 

So yeah, fixed all that nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!