4.23.2023

Iwishiwasraining - 2023 - When the Winter Gets Here, I Won’t Know What to Do - (Reviewed)


Download (mp3) . Listen on YT . Bandcamp
1) Everything’s Alive, but I’m Not breathing
2) The Summer is My Reminder
3) Nothings Okay, but That’s Okay
4) Penelope
5) Steve Carrell vs the World
6) October 25th
7) I Can’t Wait for the Spring
8) Give it a Rest

"The first album dropped yesterday, and I didn't anticipate this coming anywhere short of amazing. In their sound, you'll find a much more intimate experience, with both the somber twinkly guitars and emotionally strained vocals you come to expect in a Iwishiwasraining release. Easily these are some of their best songs, by the mere care and passion that went into them. It makes me wonder if there was any inspiration drawn from Russian/Ukrainian emocore. It's a great album, and any fan of the genre's current bands should definitely see what these guys cook up, because I really don't think anyone can do it quite like these fellas from Ohio."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!